• I grew up in Zimbabwe, born in Zambia, did my primary and secondary Cambridge education there and completed A-Levels. I am a Permanent Resident of Zimbabwe and definitely an Indian Citizen by my heart, mind and soul.
• Came to Malaysia in pursuit of my degree and landed a job via an IT hackathon halfway through the degree, handpicked by the Binary.com CEO himself.
• Graduated 2019 from Manipal international University (KL, Malaysia) and now have above 3 years of work experience, as a DevOps engineer with a Blue Chip MNC company in Malaysia (Binary.com/Deriv.com).
• I intend to stay in Malaysia for at least a few more years to gain experience although will not like to settle there. (I would like to continue travelling and enriching my academic and practical skills along with my better half). My aim eventually is to have my own start-up and gainfully employ and create Vedic based knowledge self-sustaining skills systems.
. I enjoy travelling, trekking, photography, and all the technical innovations happening in the world.
• My expectation from my life partner is to be a cultured Hindu, have a Sattvik diet, and an active practical person with self-initiative, a planned foresight and value creation in whatever she pursues. Basically, someone with a decently appealing career path, who has made a career decision that is exciting, and is great…...
I have made this profile on behalf of my son. He is currently working as a software professional in Malaysia at private sector, after having completed his bachelor's degree. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family with traditional values living in Guntur.
I am creating this profile onbehalf my son. He is working in Maybank, Malaysia from past 7 years. We belong to upper middle class joint family with traditional values and settled in Vinukonda. People describe him as well-educated, responsible and confident. His hobbies are playing Badminton, Jogging, Hiking, Listening to music and watching movies.
Menamama gothram: Nabilla