• I grew up in Zimbabwe, born in Zambia, did my primary and secondary Cambridge education there and completed A-Levels. I am a Permanent Resident of Zimbabwe and definitely an Indian Citizen by my heart, mind and soul.
• Came to Malaysia in pursuit of my degree and landed a job via an IT hackathon halfway through the degree, handpicked by the Binary.com CEO himself.
• Graduated 2019 from Manipal international University (KL, Malaysia) and now have above 3 years of work experience, as a DevOps engineer with a Blue Chip MNC company in Malaysia (Binary.com/Deriv.com).
• I intend to stay in Malaysia for at least a few more years to gain experience although will not like to settle there. (I would like to continue travelling and enriching my academic and practical skills along with my better half). My aim eventually is to have my own start-up and gainfully employ and create Vedic based knowledge self-sustaining skills systems.
. I enjoy travelling, trekking, photography, and all the technical innovations happening in the world.
• My expectation from my life partner is to be a cultured Hindu, have a Sattvik diet, and an active practical person with self-initiative, a planned foresight and value creation in whatever she pursues. Basically, someone with a decently appealing career path, who has made a career decision that is exciting, and is great…...
i have a bachelor s degree and i am employed in private sector as a software professional currently working in malaysia . i m well matured, broad minded and lovable person. people often describe me as jovial and responsible person. i belong to a middle class, nuclear family with orthodox values. not interested in dowry.
I have a master's degree and i am employed in private sector as a senior software professional currently based in hyderabad and also planning to move to abroad in next couple of months, i come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional and modern values. I am a very caring, jovial, patience and supportive person with positive minded.
I have a Master's degree and I am employed in private Sector as a senior software professional currently based in Malaysia. I come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional and modern values. I am a very caring, jovial, patience and supportive person.